What are CPUD hours?
- 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday thru Friday, excluding holidays.
Do we call CPUD or a plumber when we think there is a leak?
- Call CPUD first. The leak could be on our side of the system
Why is my May bill so much higher than normal?
- That is what we call the Spring Read. Meters are not read after Sept/Oct. until April or May. You are allowed 6,000 gallons of water a month for the minimum charge. Anything over that is an additional charge. the Spring read is all the overage you used during the months the meters are not read.
How many gallons of water are we allowed each month for the minimum charge?
- 6,000 gallons
Where does Chester get its water from? Does it come from Lake Almanor?
- Chester water is supplied through 4 wells. The wells tap into an underground aquafer. We DO NOT get any of our water from Lake Almanor.
Can we pay our water bill on line?
- Yes, It is thru Payment Service Network. www.PaymentServiceNetwork.com or 877 885 7968. You need to know CPUD's ID - RT20185 and your account number or service address.