Grilling Fire Safety - Knowing a few fire safety grilling tips will help everyone hve a safe summer.
- Only use your grill outside. Keep it away from siding and deck rails.
- Keep a 2-foot safe zone around your grill and campfire. This will keep kids and pets safe.
- Clean your grill after each use. This will remove grease that can start a fire.
- Place the coals from your grill in a metal can with a lid once they have cooled.
- Open your gas grill before lighting.
- Keep an eye on your grill, fire pit or patio torches. Never leave any of them unattended.
Stay fire safe this summer!