Chester Public Utility District strives to provide safe and reliable public services, including:
- Fast and efficient fire and emergency medical response to all emergencies
- Reliable delivery of safe drinking water in sufficient quantities
- Collection, treatment and disposal of wastewater
- Fast and efficient response to water and wastewater service emergencies
- Administration of quality solid waste, recycle and streetlight services
We manage district resources in an open, responsible and environmentally sound manner while maintaining fiscal responsibility.